With the increased pace of technology development, the release-cycle for software and mobile applications has been reduced dramatically. Conducting manual tests before each version release and timely and cost-ineffective.
Software testing automation has long been recognized by a number of companies for its capacity to accelerate testing process. It is a reliable means of reducing testing cycle time without sacrificing the quantity and quality of testing.
Globaltec Labs test automation service enhances the testing process by selecting the right tools to automate:
- Functional/Regression/Configuration testing
- API, Unit testing
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- Security testing
- Data migration/Conversion testing
Our software test automation team consists of test automation architects, automation leads and automation engineers with expertise in just about every automation technology and techniques, including:
- Requirements Traceability with IBM Rational Test Manager, RequisitePro, Mercury Test Director, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (VS 2005), RTH, TestLink
- Load Testing with IBM Rational Robot, Test Manager, Quantify, Mercury LoadRunner (Mercury Performance Center), JMeter, Grinder, SUN SLAMD, PyLoad, Borland segue SilkPerformer, Green Hat
- Unit Testing with IBM Rational PureCoverage, Rational Purify, NUnit, NMock, JUnit, NCover, Coverage Eye.NET.
- Version Control/Change Management with IBM Rational Clear Case, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Subversion (SVN), CVS
Outsourcing your test automation services to us you will save time, reduce costs and will get a fully reusable system for further testing.
We also offer industry-specific automated testing services to make sure the developed framework covers all the necessary functions and processes.