The best technology is intuitive. A poor user experience can ruin your software solution, drive away your users and harm your company’s reputation.
You might be too close to your website, app or software to notice the problems you have. Sometimes it takes a fresh set of eyes to notice the small roadblocks that keep your site from reaching its optimal performance. That is why sometimes it is better to outsource the usability review and testing services to a third-party company.
To improve your service’s usability, our team of experts conduct:
- Expert evaluation for compliance with widely used usability heuristics and industry best practices
- Individual User Testing Sessions, Contextual inquiry and Focus groups to hear the opinion of people to understand who will actually buy and use the product, how useful it is, how easy it is to use and we also ask for ideas for potential improvements
- Formative review reports summarizing our findings
- Design requirements review in accordance with review findings
- Preparation and presentation of a Testing Results Report with a list of issues and recommendations for improvements
Our process is simple:
- Discovery - we take time to understand your issues as well as business goals of your app and your target audience to deliver tailored and cost-effective solution for you.
- Key Scenarios - Our outsourcing professionals will create key scenarios to serve the critical parts of the review. These scenarios allow us to walk through your application from the perspective of your users and understand how they experience your application.
- Heuristic Evaluation - Every site, no matter how unique, has a user interface that can be improved by understanding industry best practices. Because of our experience in the field, we can make sure your site is in line with user’s expectations.
- Reporting & Delivery - We provide actionable recommendations and deliver a presentation to project stakeholders.
- Our usability reviews are a cost-effective and quick means of analyzing your service to improve the user experience.